WebEyeCare's At-Home Eye Exam for Contact Lens & Eyeglasses Wearers
What's better than going to your doctor's office for an updated vision prescription? Getting a new contact lens or glasses prescription from the comfort of your own home! With our online eye exam, you can renew your vision prescription and get more of your favorite contact lenses or a new pair of glasses with the click of a button.
Who Is This Online Eye Exam For?
If you've never worn soft contact lenses or haven't had an in-person eye exam in over two years, this is not the solution for you. WebEyeCare's online eye exam is only for those who have previously been fitted for soft contact lenses by their eye care provider or who have a recently expired vision prescription and want it updated.
WebEyeCare's Digital Eye Exam is not recommended for the following users:
● Users under 18 years of age
● Users above 45 years of age
● Users with a power/sphere not within -10.00 to +10.00
● Users with a cylinder not within -6.00 to +6.00
● Users who have not had a comprehensive in-person eye exam within the last 2 years
● Users not comfortable with using computers, internet browsers, and smart phones with touch screen display
Online Eye Exam/Vision Test vs. Comprehensive Exams: Know the Difference
WebEyeCare's online vision exam is not a replacement for a comprehensive eye exam. A comprehensive eye exam not only checks your visual acuity but your eye health as well. It is recommended to get a comprehensive exam every 1 - 2 years depending on your age and prior eye health issues.
What You'll Need To Get Started
● A smartphone
● A large tablet or computer
● 10 feet of space
● Your current contact lenses & prescription values